EdgeRouter Xis a part of the EdgeMAX® platform. The
EdgeRouter X combines carrier class reliability with excellent price to
performance value in an ultra compact form factor.
Router can be powered by an external power adapter or 24V passive PoE input. A passive PoE passthrough option is available to support a single airMAX® device.
Powered by a proprietary and intuitive graphical interface, EdgeOS, every EdgeRouter X can easily be configured for the routing, security, and management features required to efficiently run your network. For advanced network professionals, an integrated CLI is available for quick and direct access using familiar commands.
EdgeOS is a sophisticated operating system with robust features, including:
- VLAN interfaces for network segmentation
- Static routes and support of routing protocols: OSPF, RIP, and BGP
- Firewall policies and NAT rules
- DHCP services
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Network administration and monitoring tools
- Administrator and operator accounts
- Comprehensive IPv6 support
Technical specification of EdgeRouter X: