Archer MR600 - 4G+ Cat6 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
- TP-Link's First 4G+ Router – supports 4G+ Cat6 to boost the data speeds of up to 300 Mbps
- Full Gigabit Ports – provides reliable wired connections for bandwidth-intensive devices such as game consoles and STB
- Plug a SIM card and play – no configurations needed, compatibility of SIM cards in 100+ countries are assured by years of field tests
- Better Signal for Connections Everywhere – enjoy stable and efficient connections to every device thanks to the two external LTE antennas
- Wi-Fi router mode – plug an Ethernet cable into the LAN/WAN port for flexible access as a backup option if you can't get a 4G connection
- Supports TP-Link OneMeshTM – co-works with TP-Link OneMesh products to create a flexible and cost-efficient Mesh network
Boost Your 4G+ Speed
Supports the 4G+ Cat6, which used Carrier Aggregation technology to boost the data speeds of up to 300 Mbps. Plug your SIM card and enjoy HD movies without interruption, downloading files in seconds, and smooth online gaming.
Fully Gigabit Ports for Consummate Connectivity
Fully gigabit Ethernet ports provide warp speeds and
reliable connections for high-intensive wired devices such as your smart TV,
game console, NAS, and more.
Wi-Fi Where You Need It
Enjoy unmatched convenience and versatility. Tested in
the field for years to ensure universal compatibility with 2 advanced LTE
antennas to deliver a smooth connection. Simply plug in a micro SIM card and
power on this elegant piece of technology to utilize fast and stable Wi-Fi,
whether you’re at home or working remote.
Got SIM Card? Then Plug and Play!
With an integrated 4G+ modem and a built-in SIM card
slot, all you need to do is insert a micro SIM card and turn on the Router.
Enjoying fast, stable Wi-Fi on a 4G+ network has never been
Reliable Access for Up to 64 Devices Simultaneously
Easily share a 3G/4G connection with up to 64 wireless devices, such as phones, tablets, and laptops, at the same time. 4 LAN ports stand ready to provide internet for wired devices like desktop computers.
Support TP-Link OneMesh™
Co-works with TP-Link OneMesh products, to provide a
more flexible and cost-effective Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for
seamless whole-home coverage.
*OneMesh Range Extender or Powerline Adapter sold separately.
Easy Setup and Management
Set up the Archer MR600 in minutes thanks to its
intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage
its network settings from any Android or iOS device, including parental controls
and access control.